Sunday, July 13, 2014

My favorite Day!! Mother's Day 2014

I absolutely love Mother's Day! Motherhood is a job, a calling, and a sacred privilege that I am so honored to call mine. My five sweet babes mean the world to me, and I love being their Mom and getting to love them and teach them every day more than anything! Though not every day is easy (some can sure be really tough and exhausting!), and I definitely do get stressed, overwhelmed and act impatiently, I wouldn't trade what I get to do for anything, ever!

Here are my gifts from my sweet family:

A new pillow (in an old baby shower gift bag from while I was pregnant with Minnette, haha ;) I can never have enough of them [the pillows, that is]!), and a new muffin pan to replace one that I destroyed a while back and have been needing (at least if I want to be able to make enough muffins at one time to actually feed my entire family!)


And here I am with my reasons for feeling so blessed, this day (and all the others, too!). Mothers and future-mothers alike are wearing our corsages from Daddy!


Here are two wonderful talks about the importance and roles of mothers that I love:


and


Please read and feel inspired as I always do!






No comments: