Friday, July 11th was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a, and who doesn't love free food for their family of 6?? I decided to make a craft day out of it, and the girls and I spent the afternoon making our cow headbands and spots, I added a little face paint before we left, and less than a fifteen minute wait later we had over $60 in free Chick-fil-a!
Our partially cooperating cow family:
Minnette was a happy cow:
Jovi was our confused cow:
Aurelle was our sad cow (she said she was scared because she didn't know any of the other people):
And Waits was our baby cow that takes a thumb:
Daddy doing his best cow impersonation:
Aurelle wanted to take pictures of Mom and Dad:
Does this costume look familiar? Jovi wore it for Halloween almost two years ago! It sure was nice to have a reason to reuse it- I knew there was a reason for hanging onto it all this time. :)
It being July 11th (7-11) it was also free slurpee day at 7-Eleven. and we headed straight from dinner to get our free slurpees. We had to wait probably around 20 minutes in line, but we got 5 free drinks (Waits shared everyone else's drinks- though, really, we all did!), and didn't realize until we left that the deal ended at 7 pm and without knowing it, we had gotten there with less than 10 minutes to spare! Free dinner and dessert and a fun family date- win, win, win!
No comments:
Post a Comment