Finally . . . a good use for that stupid buddah. Papa and I laughed so hard. I am going to copy the pic and email it to myself so I can have it one my phone to show to everyone here. I just want to snuggle her so much. Miss her and all of you so very much. Love ya, MOM
3 comments:
Wait... which one is Minnette? i can't tell!!!
Finally . . . a good use for that stupid buddah. Papa and I laughed so hard. I am going to copy the pic and email it to myself so I can have it one my phone to show to everyone here. I just want to snuggle her so much. Miss her and all of you so very much. Love ya, MOM
(Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I am Jennifer's sister in law, Julie.) She is so cute. This picture gave me a good laugh.
Post a Comment