Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!

If you haven't been able to tell from our blog already... we have a baby, her name is Minnette, and she is basically the most amazing thing that has ever happened to either of us and is the center of our little universe... just basically. :) So, we take A LOT of pictures.



Here are some of my favorites:

In this picture Minnette is just three days old. It's hard to believe she could be any smaller than she is right now, but here's the proof. This picture makes me a little sad... she's growing up so fast! ::sniff::sniff::


This is right after her very first bath at home... she idn't even cry until we took her out!



I love this picture. Minnette had a hard time falling asleep in her bassinet at first, so I used to let her fall asleep in her boppy pillow, and then just move the pillow into her bassinet. I went to take a shower one morning and came back and found her like this... I thought it was so hilarious!


This is Minnette with her 2 year old cousin Aliyah. Aliyah is probably the cutest (and tannest) little girl in the world (well, at least she was until Minnette came into the world. Sorry, Aliyah... you are a close second and you are still the most tan, especially compared to Minnette!)


When I came home for work, this is how I found Minnette tucked in for nap time!


Yes, we do have the chubbiest baby in the world. And I just looooove to pinch those cheeks (and those thighs!!!).


This is her OMG face.


And then she went and fell asleep just like this...

And so I just have to say that we have the cutest baby in the entire world.

2 comments:

The Tieman Family said...

that OMG face is HILARIOUS

Gina said...

I LOL'd again when I saw how Kyle tucked her into the blankets on your bed!! That is so funny!