Kyle and I were sealed in the Mesa temple November 17, 2007. Yesterday was our 11 month anniversary, and we can't believe it's been almost a year already! I guess when you've known someone for over 6 years, one little year can go by pretty fast!

Only nine months after we were married, almost to the day, we welcomed our beautiful daughter Minnette into the world! We have loved every single minute of having her in our lives and she is just the cutest and funniest little baby (it is amazing how unintentionally hilarious a two month old can be!).
And now, Kyle is going to school and working, spends most of his days off taking care of Minnette while I work and the rest of his time he spends doing homework and studying for his classes. We love him and are so proud of him for all of the things he is doing for our family! FOR NOW, I am working full time at Wells Fargo and looking forward to being able to stay home and be a full time M-O-M within the next couple of months!
1 comment:
Post a Comment