Saturday, November 22, 2008

I had my eye on this BEAUT ever since the very first trip I made to Babies 'R' Us after finding out I was pregnant. The big scandal amongst pediatricians and paranoid moms alike these days is the controversy over letting your baby use a walker or bunjee-jumper. Apparently, walkers can tip over and even collapse, while jumpers can easily come unclipped from door frames (imagine that happening mid-jump!) causing severe injuries to babies. So, in baby-world, it is all about playstations and stationary saucers these days. Well, thank you to Baby Einstein, I have found the best of all worlds and someday, Minnette will thank me for the months of baby sized thrill-seeking and excitement she was able to enjoy! This contraption is a stationary jumper and activity center in ONE!
Her feet barely touch the ground... but they still make it!


You might not be able to tell... but she is having the time of her life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

WOW. Now that ought to keep her entertained for awhile. It's amazing that she's already old enough to use it. Time sure passes. Our Love to all of you. Mom and Dad