It is OFFICIAL.
I put in my two weeks notice at my job yesterday. Effective as of Saturday December 6th, 2008 I will be a full-time mommy!
It was surprisingly scary to go in and talk to my manager and tell her that I was quitting. The holidays are the busiest time of year for the department I work for, and since being hired in April, my department has had 7 other employees quit or transfer and no one has been hired to replace any of them! When I talked to my manager she was very understanding and agreed that I was making the best decision for me and my family and was happy for me that I had the opportunity to stay at home with my daughter and support my husband. I know I am doing the right thing, and I am so thankful for all the blessings that our family has received that give us this amazing opportunity! I am soo excited to be a stay-at-home Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment