Unfortunately, due to our camera breaking (and only having access to Kyle's digital camera from his mission... in 2005... yikes!), after spending almost 5 weeks in Phoenix for Sam and Raquel's wedding, multiple cousin and friend birthday parties, swimming and play dates, and a national holiday- among other things- these are the only pictures we have to show for it! I know. Tragic. Though, not entirely surprising given our track record, right? I'm shaking my head right now, too. There is an upside here, though: I now have a lot less blogging to do in order to get our blog caught up! Hey, you can either laugh or cry- and I prefer to blog less. ;)
Anyway, these two lonely pictures are of the girls 'helping' Grampa Murphy pick carrots. My parents have been expanding their vegetable growing skills, and had quite the harvest of tiny orange carrots. The girls had a blast going out in the yard with Grampa and picking carrots, and of course, eating them! Thanks, Grampa, for letting the littlies tag along and eat of your carrot bounty! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment