Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Twinners

A lot of people have asked me whether or not I think that Minnette and Aurelle look alike. Here are a couple of pictures of both of them around 2 months old wearing the same outfit... aside from the difference in eye color and Minnette weighing 2 pounds more than Aurelle at the same age... you tell me!
Ugh! the cuteness of those chubby cheeks and thighs just KILLS ME!!
Aurelle is the one with the brown backround, Minnette has the pink backround... Just in case the weight description didn't help you indentify which one was which! ;)

And speaking of twinners... I just happen to realize the other day that Aurelle and I have the exact same shoes... just in slightly different sizes

2 comments:

Gina said...

yyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhhh.......... Minnette was a TINY bit bigger ;)

gerielou said...

Wow, they really do look alot alike. (the girls and the shoes) teehee!