Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cousins

It is hard to believe just by looking at them that these two are only 7 weeks apart!

Spencer was born at a hefty 9 lbs 9 oz and Aurelle was a delicate and dainty 7 lbs 1 oz. Can you see the difference??

They love each other!


And here are our two lovely ladies in a side-by-side comparison. Before we had Aurelle, I used to think that Minnette was still little... crazy, I know! I can't believe that Minnette was EVER that small let alone, only a YEAR AGO!!!


Parker and Minnette... ::sigh::
Two mellow peas in a pod, and the two best buds out of all the cousins so far.
They make quite the tag-team, although I am pretty sure Parker started this one! This was just too cute to stop them...



1 comment:

gerielou said...

Actually I think Minnette started it! Ha!