Monday, December 28, 2009

Our little Aurelly-belle!

Dear Aurelle,
I can not believe that you are two months old already!
You have the sweetest spirit and you are such a beautiful baby girl!
Your daddy, Minnette and I love you so much and you make us all so happy.
You are our dainty blue-eyed girl,
the sensitive one.
When you cry, you are so sad and so sweet and it makes my heart sad.
When you smile, you make my day,
and when you sleep, I get to sleep!



We are so grateful to have you as a part of our family and we love you!

Aurelle's 2 month stats:

Height: 21 1/2 inches - 50th percentile

Weight: 11 pounds 1 ounce - 50th percentile

Head: 38 centimeters - 26th percentile

-Aurelle now smiles and coos all the time... especially for her mommy!

-She sleeps up to 6 hours straight at night! (woo hoo!!)

-We have just started tummy-time practice and she is NOT a fan!

-She will suck on her binky so hard that if you take it out she'll have a red ring around her mouth where the binky was.

-Minnette is a Daddy's girl... but Aurelle is a MOMMY'S GIRL! (and I LOVE it!)

THE END.

2 comments:

Gina said...

She is so pretty... it hurts a little bit to look at her.

gerielou said...

Oh, she is so darn cute . . . miss her!