Minnette loves books. We read to her before nap time, before bed every night and many times throughout the day as she brings books over to us. She also likes to read by herself. Sometimes she will open a book, turn the pages, point at the pictures and say "buh, buh, buh, buh!" That is when she is trying to copy Kyle and I when we read to her. But most of the time, she will be playing in the living room and get really quiet and I will think "She's too quiet... oh no, what is she up to?" And I find her like this:
We have a toychest slash bench that she loves to sit on and flip through her books. She can sit on here and "read" for half and hour or so!
2 comments:
So cute, that she sneaks away to read.
That's exactly how Hunter is, too. He sneaks into the playroom and shuts the door so Donovan can't bother him and he just sits and "reads" to himself for an hour at a time.
Post a Comment