Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just Some Gems

The backpack

How do you know what is most important to Minnette? She puts it on her plane and pushes it around, of course...


I bet you are wondering what Minnette's most prized posessions of the moment are:

a tiger,

truck

and medical kit. What a silly girl!
This is proof for my Mom that Minnette does, in fact, look good in brown! ;)

Not the best picture, but Minnette is still oh, so stylish!

Cuddlin' like a bug

High Five!

Oh, the novel I could write about the craziness of Minnette's hair!

So pretty it hurts.

4 comments:

The Tieman Family said...

pretty girls! I want to visit (and Parker has asked afew times too)

Gina said...

Seriously, what DO you do to tame that hair???!?!!!?!

shirley elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh your Aurelle really is so pretty!

And I think I would have mucho fun playing with Minette.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gina said...

I want you to know that just because Mom & Dad live with you now does NOT mean that nobody wants new pictures. UPDATES!!!! Please :(