This year for Christmas we went with a bathtime theme for most of Minnette's presents. Let's just say, bathtime has been a LOT more exciting around here these days!
W got her a bathtub floor mat so she doesn't slip and hit her head in the tub anymore, bathtub markers, bubble bath, stuff that changes the color of the water and a bubble machine! Too bad she cries anytime we use the bubble bath... at least the bubble machine was a big hit!
3 comments:
She cries when she takes a bubble bath?
What a fun idea! Someday I'm going to have kids for playing with.
So last night you were major in my dream. And I think your whole family. Minus Kyle, because you were married to this really tall guy. Maybe we were all there for your wedding? I completely forget, but it was one of those really strong dreams that sticks with you throughout the day...you know? Anyway, that's all. Let us get together and see one another soon.
Bubble machine! My kids would NEVER get out of the bath! Wait... maybe I could get some reading done... JK!
Post a Comment