Sunday, September 6, 2009

Silly Minnette

We have started taking out and setting back up some of our baby equipment so that we can be completely ready in about a month for little Aurellybelle's arrival in less than two months! Minnette, of course, has been extremely interested in some of the artifacts from her past sitting all around the house and plays with them often...
Did you know that this swing can hold up to 60 pounds??! At least that is what the box says. Well, we were only able to test it out at 25 lbs... ;)

After a brief struggle falling asleep for nap-time this is how I found her! And I could NOT stop laughing. I just had to get Kyle so that he could see... and then I just had to get the camera :)


Ridiculously cute self-explainatory video:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, another band nerd on the horizon?
Mom and Dad

Gina said...

I'll be honest, I am a little weirded out that I can see INTO Minnette's butt... JK!

I miss you!

Rachel Chappell said...

Thanks for telling me about that nursing cover promo. I ordered the Porter cover (black with the white squiggly lines)

Love the polka dot baby gear that you have. It's so much fun finding things for the baby!!! I hope that you and your family are doing well and thanks again for telling me about the great deal!