Thursday, September 24, 2009

All by herself!

I absolutely love that Minnette is learning to do so many things. She amazes us every day by accomplishing some new milestone or just makes us laugh with some new side to her personality. At the same time though, it makes me so sad that she is growing up WAY TOO FAST, and there doesn't seem to be a THING that I can do about it! ::sniff::sniff:: For example, I have been giving Minnette some breakfast independence and letting her learn how to feed herself- Which is so cute and hilarious to watch, and seems like a little thing, but it is just one more thing that she no longer needs me for! :'(

Here she is feeding herself a new breakfast time FAVE- yogurt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is doing quite well for a beginner. She is quite proud of herself, as well she should be. Love Mom and Dad