Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2009 Summer Vacation: Munns Family Reunion

Believe it or not, there actually is a theme to these pictures. They are all from our family vacation we went on a MONTH ago and I never posted pictures from! We are actully missing some that were taken on someone else's camera, but I know it will take me an eternity to getting around to getting those pictures (as well as getting them THEIR pictures... sorry Aftin!) and posting them, so I'll just work with what I have at the moment!
Some hilarious pictures of Minnette:
The ping pong
The mohawk

Here she is very excited about a duck that she is watching
Our family at Lagoon

The Munns (Kyle's Grandma) family reunion picture
(Minnette was asleep)

There were four of us that were pregnant. Here we are lined up from biggest (farthest along) to smallest (most recently pregnant)
And here is the progressive pregnancy profile shot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really love the preggo profile shot. Where is Minnette in the Family Reunion shot?
Mom and Dad

Gina said...

I cannot find Minnette either... did she run away? I love the mohawk- it is definitely a "do" ;)