•I am pretty sure that I have finally reached the point in this pregnancy that my stomache is BIGGER than it was at the END of my pregnancy with Minnette.
•We are almost completely prepared for little Aurelle's arrival. Bassinet set up, check. Baby clothes hung up, check. Newborn/size 1 diapers in stock, check! Basically all I have left to do is to begin the endeavor of decorating the nursery, and to install the carseat base into the car in a couple of weeks. Maybe it's just because I'm married to an Eagle Scout but I love being prepared!
•So far, everything has gone flawlessly and I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. The second time around has gone by so much faster than the first and I can not believe that she is due in less than a month and a half!
•We are almost completely prepared for little Aurelle's arrival. Bassinet set up, check. Baby clothes hung up, check. Newborn/size 1 diapers in stock, check! Basically all I have left to do is to begin the endeavor of decorating the nursery, and to install the carseat base into the car in a couple of weeks. Maybe it's just because I'm married to an Eagle Scout but I love being prepared!
•So far, everything has gone flawlessly and I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. The second time around has gone by so much faster than the first and I can not believe that she is due in less than a month and a half!
2 comments:
Aren't Eagle Scouts the best??? Rick's an Eagle Scout also, and I am so happy that he likes to be prepared also. Even though we're not as near as prepared as you! PS love the pictures of Minnette in her swimsuit!
Love the future Aurelle bump, so cute . . . an example of comming attractions. Love you Mom and Dad
Post a Comment