Tuesday, February 10, 2009

random pictures

This was done to keep Minnette entertained while we were eating dinner at Kyle's parents house. Do you think it was enough?

I call this picture "Crazy Hairs" because it is a perfect representation of how Minnette's hair sticks straight up nowadays no matter what I do to try to get it to stay down!


Minnette sitting all by herself!


Hunter and Minnette both fell asleep in the car on the way to a girl's day of shopping. Just too cute to not take a picture.



Cutest thing in the world. I love it when we put her in this jacket- I think it makes her look like a care bear!



This is how Minnette takes her naps. I lay her down, and come back a couple minutes later to check on her, and this is how I always find her.



This was at my birthday night at the Willmans. That giant flame is the result of 22 candles. I think it looks like my arm is on fire!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing pics. Minnette is the most beautiful little girl. Miss you all so very much. Mom and Dad

Eric Layland said...

Katie! I found your blog through Shirley's. I can't believe you have a kid. How crazy and exciting. One day I'll be grown up like you. She is adorable by the way.