Monday, February 16, 2009

6 MONTHS!!

I can hardly believe that my baby is already half of a year old!! She is getting so big, way too fast! We went to her 6 month well check and the doctor and I agree that she is doing great.


6 month stats:


HEIGHT: 27 1/4 in = 93rd percentile
WEIGHT:19 lbs 12 oz = 97th percentile
HEAD:17 in = 70th percentile


She is definitely growing, growing, growing! She is on track for all the 6 month milestones, and when the doctor felt her gums, she said that we should expect a tooth to just pop through any day now. While we were at the doctor's office today, Minnette recieved a couple of shots and even got her ears pierced! She was a real trooper, but I felt like such a bad Mom when she started wailing right after the nurse pierced her ear! Telling your 6 month old that beauty is pain is probably not the right thing to say.



Here are her last BEFORE shots:
And here are the AFTER shots:

My little baby's ears are pierced! Some people might think that 6 months is too young, but I am so glad I got it over with. She won't even remember it, and I won't have to worry about her messing with her piercings, increasing the chances of them getting infected. Besides, she looks too darn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too darn cute regardless of the earings. But, yes, Baby Bling seems to agree with her. Kiss her for us. Mom and Dad