Just after our sweet little Waits turned one, it was finally time to take care of that sweet little mullet he was groeing. Being my first boy, I was a little nervous about giving my very first little boy hair cut with scissors (you won't see me buzzing any of my boys' hair... EVER! Unless it is really what they want when they are older, I guess. Then, I will be eating my words :/ ). I watched a couple youtube videos, gave him some toys to keep him occupied and still and went for it!
Here is the before:
And all of the hair I trimmed off of his little head::
And there you have it... after holding still for an entire hair cut, Waits was not wanting to sit still for a decent 'after' picture:
It was much easier than I anticipated, and though I am definitely no professional, I was quite proud of myself! Here's to many more little boy hair cuts in my future!
No comments:
Post a Comment