We decided to combine our St. Patrick's Day goodies with our annual spring baskets this year- mostly because I was too impatient to wait for them to get all of their fun outside toys for the spring/summer, and didn't want to miss out on one non-freezing day outside having fun.
They got quite the haul this year, though it was mostly replacement sand toys (toys that other kids from our quad play with while we're outside unfortunately don't last very long around here) and coloring books from the dollar store thanks to Grandma Murphy (and thanks to this new information I will never buy them anywhere else ever again- so cheap!), and our traditional and very authentically Irish St. Patrick's Day breakfast: Lucky Charms!
I found these awesome green mustaches at Old Navy the week before St. Patrick's Day for $5... especially for so cheap, how could I possibly pass up something this funny?:
(These outfits were the most green each of them had to wear!)
Mommy got one, too!
No mustache- but plenty of green- for Waits!
No comments:
Post a Comment