Kyle was so cute and helped the girls make me this card for Mother's Day. It was meant to look like The Newsies DVD that Kyle had ordered for me (which was a great choice since I have been wanting to add musicals to our teeny tiny DVD collection for some time now, and Newsies is definitely one of my favorites!) and just hadn't arrived yet. Consider it an IOU... I thought it was so cute and funny:
These are supposed to be the chapter selections for the movie. "1. Dancing, 2. Singing, 3. More Dancing, 4. Twist, 5. End":
Rated R- for Ridiculous Dancing and Singing:
Is it surprising to know that Kyle had never seen Newsies? I found it shocking.Well, we ended up watching it together, and I think he actually liked it. :)
With Mother's Day being only 3 weeks before my due date, and my history of going early, I had the silly hope that Jovi would actually be born on Mother's Day. Obviously, that wasn't the case, and it was a wonderful day nonetheless! Thank you so much to my wonderful husband and my beautiful girls for making it so special for me! I love you!
2 comments:
So sweet . . .
Yes, Newsies is a classic, can't believe he never saw it either.
"Ridiculous Dancing and Singing" That's awesome!
Post a Comment