Minnette loves birthdays. It all started after her 2nd birthday party, which she loved so much it immediately turned into a mild (crazy) obsession with her next birthday -which we had to start counting down for her around 11 months. She will regularly claim that it is her birthday and will ask me to sing her "Happy Birthday" and then pretend to blow out her candles on her pretend birthday cake (sometimes over and over). As one of my attempts to help Minnette feel involved and excited for Jovi's arrival I would explain to her that when Jovi was born it would be Jovi's birthday and that Minnette would be able to sing her "Happy Birthday"- which is one of Minnette's favorite songs. She was quick to remind me that Jovi would need a "happy cake" (birthday cake). So following our arrival home from the hospital (I think the next day) Kyle brought home a birthday cake, and we had a birthday party for Jovi.
She was definitely the life of the party!
2 comments:
I love the "Happy Cake". hahahah
Um, that's pretty much the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment