Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year, our little family went solo for Thanksgiving, which means that Kyle and I got to cook an entire Thanksgiving meal by ourselves for the first time! I can't say that it was a complete success, but most of our spread turned out great, and for everything that didn't, we definitely learned a lot for next year! We made waaaay too much food for just the four of us, and just barely threw away the rest of the leftovers that we didn't even want to think about eating after over a week of eating almost nothing but Thanksgiving food!
Here is our little family sitting down for our Thanksgiving meal:

This isn't even all of the food... like I said, way too much! We will definitely be cutting back next time!
And a picture of Kyle's greatest accomplishment of the year: his very first home-made apple pie!
I think it looks beautiful, and it tasted really good, too!
We really missed spending the holiday with family, but over all, it was a great time for our family to reflect on all of our many blessings and eat a lot of really great food! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

gerielou said...

Good job . . . great looking pie!