Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Aurelle's One Year Pictures

We were able to go and get Aurelle's one year old pictures taken just over a month ago, and they all turned out so cute!

This is the picture we actually ended up going with, mostly because it is just so classic Aurelle. She is always makeing this face, and I love it and wanted to remember it forever!

6 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

That is definitely a face of yours that I remember. And she looks so much like you.

gerielou said...

oh, she is just so darn adorable. Really great pics.

Gina said...

OK, don't take this the wrong way, because SHE is adorable... but those poses! Oh, those poses are really cheesy! Except for the one you actually chose, thank goodness!

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

Yea, well I guess that's what I get for paying $4 at Walmart for pics... cheesy poses! And the photographer even tried to pick what pose I wanted to get... I was a little confused when I told him I wanted a different pose and he disagreed with me... haha.

gerielou said...

Oh, Oh, Oh . . . . now I know why the last pose looks so familiar . . . ZOOLANDER's "the pose". HaHa! She takes after her daddy.

Bill and Aftin said...

I was so happy to so many new posts! So many cute pictures of the girls! I love these pictures of Aurelle. She is such a beautiful little girl. See you soon!