Now that Utah weather has officially cooled down beyond my liking, the girls and I have had to get creative in finding indoor activities to participate in, that can take up either an entire morning or afternoon, are inexpensive, get us out of the apartment but are still close! One such place that we recently discovered is called Kangaroo Zoo. It is about a 20 minute drive from our apartment with traffic, but totally worth it! It costs about $5 for a huge warehouse filled with at least 15 different inflatable bouncers... seriously, this place is AWESOME, and it provides hours of entertainment for Minnette and there is even a walled-in baby's corner full of toys for Aurelle. Though, when we first arrived it took over an hour to get Minnette actually on any of the bouncers, because for some reason they scared her... she can be so funny sometimes!
Here is the view from the front door:
Our little Kangaroo:
So if you are ever in Provo to visit (and you have kids, of course), we are so-o taking you to Kangaroo Zoo! It is the perfect get-out-of the-house activity for those way-too-cold-out-for-an-Arizona-girl days!
2 comments:
It's just like Monkey Joe's! Sometimes I think the boys like Monkey Joe's more than Disneyworld... then I realize that's impossible, but still, I worry sometimes :(
hah, Minnette trying to do her CHEESE grin for the camera and trying to bounce.
Looks like such a fun place.
Post a Comment