Kyle and I are really not that big on giving Minnette large amounts of sugar and junk food... well, not usually. We have on ocassion given into those sweet and so so sad little puppy eyes... who could possibly resist that? So, there was this one time:
We were having some dessert after dinner, and Kyle was letting Minnette have a bite... and then, well, he just didn't have the heart to take it away from her.
She ate the ENTIRE thing...


Classic Minnette:
This was the one and only time she has ever eaten THAT much icecream in one sitting, I swear!
And oh, what a mess! She, of course, loved every second of it, and we put her straight into the bathtub!
... andI think she kind of liked it!
1 comment:
From the looks of it . . . she didn't quite eat ALL of it. She was wearing quite a bit.
But I must admit, it looks good on her.
Post a Comment