Monday, February 15, 2010

41 things you probably never cared to know...

3 names I go by:
1. Katie
2. Sister Willman (still getting used to this one!)
3. Cricket (This name is courtesy of my mom, and she has called me this my whole life and still does, ona regular basis, to this very day. I am so used to hearing it that I will always respond, and most of the time I don't even notice that she's not using my real name. Don't you just love moms and their embarassing nick names??)
3 jobs I have had:
1.Teller (Wells Fargo)
2. Lead Teller (Wells Fargo)
3. MOMMY
3 places I have lived:
1. the current house in which I am now living (on three seperate occassions, for 11 years then I moved out for a few months w/my sister and when she got engaged and moved home to save money, I did too. I moved out when Kyle and I got married, and moved back about 4 1/2 months later when my parents moved out of the country... and here I still am... home sweet home!)
2. At my gramma's house when I was 7 while our new house was being built.
3. Our first home as a married couple... a.k.a our Chandler apartment...the sweetest apartment you'll ever find for $700/month!
3 Favorite drinks:
1. Strawberry milk... booo chocolate
2. MILK. classic.
3. root beer float... enough said.
3 TV shows I watch:
1. 17... no, 18... wait, now it's 19 Kids and Counting. The mom is truly inspiring to someone like me who wants a big family (maybe not 19, though...) and I love seeing a happy, loving, christian family IN ACTION! The parents never yell and they all love eachother...I don't know how they do it!
2. So you think you can dance... waaay better than American Idol, I think... you get good music AND awesome dancing!
3. Muthbusters/Dirty Jobs/Man vs. Wild (I know, I am totally cheating, but what can I say?? Discovery channel is good for the soul!)
3 Places I have been:
1. Disneyland
2. Wal Mart
3. the Temple!
3 people who text me regularly:
1. yeeeaaah, I don't text.
3 favorite foods:
1. Chipotle (not just any Chipotle... onle the Fajita Barbacoa burrito with green tomatillo and corn salsa, cheese and Guacamole... mmmm, calories!)
2. Spaghetti
3. Panda Express orange chicken (I only get to pick THREE?? seriously?)
3 Favorite Books:
1. Twilight (I don't care what anyone says!)
2. The Hunger Games
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
4. The Book of Mormon (haha, HAD to include this one, too!)
3 Favorite Colors:
1. Plaid. yup, anything plaid!
2. I have two little girls so, naturally, PINK. PINK. PINK!
3. Whatever color you call the clouds when the sun is setting and they turn all pink and orangy-red like... breath taking!
3 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. working out (not that I do that as much as I would like... just ask my size 10's)
3. bargain shopping... particularly for my babes' clothes... gotta keep them looking stylish, even on a budget... Other Mothers, oh how I love thee!
3 things you can always find in my refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. cheese, in at least 3 forms (sticks, shredded and block)
3. fruits and veggies
3 things I do everyday:
1. use the computer
2. feed a toddler and nurse an infant
3. tell my husband and girls that I love them!
3 things I am good at:
1. drawing
2. being a Momma
3. high fives
3 people I tag:
1. Jennifer
2. Gina
3. Shirley

3 comments:

Gina said...

Ummmm, so I was enjoying reading this until I GOT TAGGED! Way to ruin a nice, relaxing read... you turned it into homework! JK.

Rachel Chappell said...

Have you ever been to "Hissy Fits"? It's a really cute little consignment store that's on 7th street just north of Glendale. It has a lot of cute stuff in there. Rick and I got our rocker/glider for an awesome deal from there!

gerielou said...

Cute!