Tuesday, March 2, 2010

These TWO

A little documented love between two little cousins. These two are not usually this silly and crazy... it must have been all that Christmas spirit makin them all crazy like (Yea, I said Christmas, this video is a little old... especially considering that two months is a long time in toddler years!)

We love it when Parker comes over to play! (And I love it when Jenn comes over! Too bad they have to live all the way out in Suprise... boo hoo.) These two might be the only two toddlers that are actually EASIER when they are together!

2 comments:

gerielou said...

Amazing how much fun 2 little toddlers can have doing absolutely nothing!

The Tieman Family said...

Seriously, when I go over to your house it's a little bit like having a day off- Parker just entertains himself (or should I say Minette entertains him)