Kyle loves to take Minnette out swimming now that he has a break from school and now that it's so nice 'n hot out! She's definitely not the biggest fan at first, but she gets used to it, and as long as no one splashes her she's a happy swimmer!
Minntte in her deep-sea emergency flotation device. Ha. We just love that it came with the built-in sunshade, especially when it's 105 degrees outside but feels like 120!
Check out the cute, cute swimsuit! Her chubs make the perfect accessory!

She just won't have it if anyone else is splashing, but I guess it's OK when she does it, right?

She just won't have it if anyone else is splashing, but I guess it's OK when she does it, right?
She'll stand in this spot FOREVER and alternate from splashing on the tile on her left, to the water on her right... back and forth...over and over!
1 comment:
Wow, talk about your top of the line floating device. Can I get one of those?
Mom
Post a Comment