Kyle and I have had our mountain bikes since we got married, but only since January have we made a goal to actually start riding them! There is a beautiful desert preserve literally across the street from Kyle's parent's house that we like to go riding in. It's a lot of fun and extremely convenient since we can't exactly take the binker mountain biking with us, so Grandma watches Minnette while we get some exercise!
When we were buying our biking gear, Kyle decided to get the clipless pedals that special biking shoes clip into to make riding easier...
THORNS... OUCH!
Kyle had to do this jump probably 10 times for me to get this picture... what a stud! (Don't worry, I do not do ANY jumping... at least not for about 5 more months :) )
But I did have my first spill which resulted in my very own first-ever mountain biking battle wound!
BLOOD=HARDCORE
1 comment:
Cool, being able to get a pic of a jump in action. Worth the effort
Take it easy, you have precious cargo. Love you, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment