And we have officially picked a name! Drumroll, please....
*
*
*
*
*
Aurelle Eiley Willman!
We are so excited to be bringing another beautiful girl into our little family (because we ALL know just how beautiful little Aurelle is going to be!), and we can't wait to finally see her and hold her... only 20 more weeks to go!
3 comments:
awe-re-lee or awe-rell?
or are-el?
(i really like awe-re-lee. it sounds so cute when you say it fast. i'm gonna have a little girl named adelyn. and adele. or maybe we'll call adelyn adele for short.)
(oh and i'm not having a little girl now. but someday.)
Aurelle is pronounced AWE-RELL (rhymes with Corelle... you know, like the plates :) ) Although I do really like your other pronounciation as well. I love the name Adelyn, and I think my sister Jenn was even thinking of that name for the little girl that she is having... so cute!
I love the name. It's a Princess name. (Aurora, Ariel and Belle all rolled into one). Love you mom and dad
Post a Comment