Friday, December 12, 2008

cute pictures I have of other people's kids...

I have had some of these pictures on my camera forever, and it is about time that they are exposed! Some, because they are hilarious. And the rest, just because they are so darn cute! I'm pretty sure there are enough pictures of Minnette on our blog, and I figured it was time to show the other cute kids in my life! We're going from most recent here:
Donovan playing in the fountain at Phoenix Zoo
Parker loves to climb things. Even if the object of his conquest is already occupied!

This is what happens when Parker doesn't get his nap.


Hunter the tank
Aliyah loves her baby cousin!


All the Murphy cousins... I like this pcture because NO ONE is looking at the camera. I think it's funny...


Little baby Hunter in the hospital


Parker eating solids!


Donovan + nailpolish

Aloiyah is so adorable. This was taken about a year ago.


Donovan the cheeto monster

Aliyah and Aunt Amber at Lagoon.

Look how little Donovan was!!

Exorcist Donovan.


Just bouncin life away!
I hereby tag Gina, Jennifer and Aftin!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how beautiful all the different children can be. Reminds me that we are all children of our heavenly father, all special. Love you Mom and Dad