Today is my LAST DAY of work as a Wells Fargo employee. (not that I've actually been doing very much work today...) Tomorrow I start a new branch of full-time work called being a stay-at-home mom. The pay stinks, but the perks and benefits are AMAZING! I have been working for Wells Fargo for over 3 1/2 years. I got a job as a teller right after I graduated and I've never worked anywhere else. It's a strange feeling knowing that after I leave today, I'm not coming back. Work has been such a big part of my life for so long, that I am not going to know what to do with all of the extra time I'll have while the 4 month old is napping... I'm going to need a new hobby! I am so excited and can't wait to get out of here! Only 17 minutes to go!
2 comments:
we should all 3 ( and all4 kids kids) celebrate on monday or something!
Well congrats. An idea for a hobby to do while Minnette is napping. Take a nap. Trust me, now that you are a home mom, there is plenty to keep you busy. Cleaning, cooking, shopping, etc. Rest when the baby rests. Even sharing the load with Gina, it's alot to do. Enjoy your baby, she'll grow too fast. Love you all and miss you all. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment