Monday, April 15, 2013

No Christmas pictures "slash" 33 Weeks and GINORMOUS! Dec 2012

We spent a marvelous two weeks in Phoenix with family for Christmas and New Year's this year... but unforunately have absolutely NO pictures to show for it or any of the amazing activities we participated in! I think there may actually be about 3 pictures, including this one, and one of Kyle's feet and Raquel in the backround opeing a Christmas present... we are just awesome at documenting memories, aren't we?

We did do a lot of fun things including but not limited to:
-Minivan Express (Which in our case was actually "Gigantic Van Express"!)
 -Graham cracker "gingerbread houses" and Sibling Christmas party with Kyle's family
-Two seperate nephew/cousin birthday parties
-Christmas Eve with the Murphys
-Christmas Day with the Willmans
-New Year's Eve party and festivities with Jenn and kiddos at Grandma and Grandpa Murphy's house (We WILL be doing this again next year- and I will take pictures because it was amazing and not to be forgotten!)
-New Year's Eve night at the Willman's
-Murphy Family photo shoot on New Year's Day (I do have pictures from that- but that is a seperate post!)
-Hill Billy Special (biscuits and gravy, breakfast potatoes, sausage, bacon....mmmmmm!) at my Aunt Gale and Uncle Tres' house (one of my favorite things!)
-Mining Camp restaurant with Grandma and Grandpa Murphy and the Tiemans
-Organ Stop Pizza and temple lights with Grandma and Grandpa Murphy
-aaaaaand, one of our favorite (NOT) traditions whenever we visit family: everyone getting the stomach flu! (at least it wasn't combined with pink eye like last year!)

...It was a good vacation! 
(Well, minus the whole stomach flu/kids-with-the-barfs-on-Grandma's-carpet part, which I, luckily, was the only person on both sides of our family to escape!)


And here marks 33 weeks of pregnancy with my little dude. I asked Kyle to take a picture because I had eaten a TON of food on this particular Sunday evening (all those Christmas goodies left lying around:) and felt absolutely gigantic at the time. Once I hit 38 weeks a month or so later, this didn't seem nearly as big as I remembered!

No comments: