On September 5th we found out at a gender check ultrasound that we are going to be having our first baby boy! We are so excited!!
We picked the name Waits Avin Willman
It was a little hard to wrap my head around at first- Kyle and I were almost just expecting to hear the words "It's another girl!", that it totally caught us by surprise that it wasn't! So, in case you were wondering, THIS is what it looks like to be having a boy at 16 weeks and 2 days:
My first "It's a boy" truffle from my doctor's office (I get one of these amazing truffles after every appointment now! They are sooo good- I always eat mine before I even get home!)
Baby Waits at 16 weeks:
It is definitely a boy! No doubts here!
Cute little baby feet:
We are so excited to be welcoming a sweet little boy into our family, and the girls are SO excited to be having a baby brother! Now I get to start buying sweet little man clothes to put him in!!



No comments:
Post a Comment