Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family pictures, December 2010

While we were down in Phoenix for Christmas break, my entire family was actually in town at the same time, so my parents scheduled some family pictures.


Here are several shots of the "big family":
The original Murphy family (oh my, how we have expanded in the last 7 years!):
Murphy girls (now Denny/Tieman/Willman girls):

Grandma and Grandpa Murphy with all of the grandbabies (there are currently 2 on the way!):


The girls:


The boys (this picture is funny to me because since Kyle and I don't have any boys, and Gina and JD have a plethora of them, little boys were dispersed amongst adult boys, and this picture makes it look like Hunter is supposed to be ours!):


Our little family:




I didn't realize until just now, that I uploaded all black and white pictures of our little family... apparently I think I look better in black and white! :) When we were taking this picture, the photographer kept telling Kyle and I to "try and look like we actually like each other"... I didn't think that was something that we had to "try" to do, but I guess it is harder than you'd think!


Minnette, who was being a little camera shy:

Little Aurelle -who had an unfortunate spill on Grandma and Grandpa Willman's tile just that morning, which is why she has a giant red scrape on her poor little chin :(

And I saved the best picture for last... how is that for cutest kids imaginable?

No comments: