Friday, October 15, 2010

2 year pictures!



It took two attempts to get Minnette's 2 year pictures taken. The first time, there were just too many giant men wearing black getting in Minnette's face for her comfort, so we came back the next day and the lady working was amazing! We got about 15 minutes and these 7 pictures out of Minnette... and then she was done! But she was so happy while she was having her pictures taken because the photographer let her choose whatever she wanted to do, and she did so well!


This is the one we ended up going with:




Our little baby is becoming such a big girl!

3 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

Wow, she is getting so old! We are glad for the update! We really miss you and your girls! and yes kyle you too! i hope you guys are enjoying utah and we can't wait to see you guys during Christmas!

Suze said...

Those some cute pictures of her!

Gina said...

Cuteness! I love birthday pictures, I don't know why, but I totally do!