If Kyle didn't already love Provo enough, we quickly discovered that there is a Cabela's that is only 15 minutes from our apartment! We took Minnette for a little field trip to see the aquarium and all of the animals.
These two are the best of friends these days. Minnette absolutely loves "Row" (how she says Aurelle), and Aurelle just thinks that everything Minnete does is absolutely amazing and hilarious. It is so cute to watch these two as they have begun to interact and play together.
Aurelle has had a busy month... she is growing like crazy, eating a ton (and feeding herslef finger foods quite proficiently), started crawling and is now STANDING!
Our little stander-babe in her crib:
Minnette just hanging around. The original point of taking this picture was to show her cute hairdo: I am FINALLY able to do a hairstyle besides just plain pigtails... in this picture she had french-braid pigtails!!! But would she cooperate enough to let me get a good picture of her hair? She's two, which equals NO! :)
2 comments:
yay pictures! I can't believe Aurelle is so big- I guess it doesn't take long when they are so young
I love the one of Kyle holding Aurelle by her feet! And it is so cute that the girls play together- Hunter just started wanting to play with Ryder in the last few weeks. So cute!
Oh, and yay for braids!
Post a Comment