Minnette's hair has reached the magical length where all hairstyle dreams other than piggy-tails are possible! I've been getting a little creative lately, and needless to say, Minnette has been getting a little impatient lately with the amount of time she now has to sit still in order for Mommy to finish doing her hair!
Here are two different hairstyles that I have experimented on in the last couple of days:
Elastic braids. These work wonders for Minnette's hair considering her hair naturally has 3 distinct layers to it!
And here is the same hairstyle, just with a "twist"...
And... ::sigh:: what nap time will do to a head of hair:
With hair like that... you know it was a good nap! (the over 3 hours kind of good)
3 comments:
So, cute.
Aurelle is going to need to do a top knot soon.
So, in my feed reader, this post was about a bathtub... weird.
That is awesome that she will sit for you to do her hair. I have a friend whose daughter would sit for an HOUR to get her hair curled into spiral curls and then put up with pins at age 4. How did she do this, you might ask? She was promised that she would look like Cinderella... instant statue.
Gina- that is because I just finished the blog post about the girls in the tub... but I started it like 2 months ago. So when I finally published it, it posted it on my blog in the order of when I STARTED it... so if you scroll back a couple of posts you will see the pictures of Minnette and Aurelle in the tub. Sorry that was so confusing!
Post a Comment