I have exactly 3 weeks left until my due date. As of my last appointment (on the 8th) I was already dilated to 2 cm. My doctor will be out of town next week and told me to just schedule my next appointment for after she gets back, because she doesn't think that I'm going to make it that long anyway! But... who knows? It could literally happen any minute now, or it could be three weeks... or MORE! I have been having contractions on a somewhat regular basis for about the last 4 weeks, and in the last few days they have started coming as frequently as every 3-5 minutes for about an hour or so and then they just stop and pick back up at their typical 3-4 per hour pace. Let's just say that baby Aurelle is being quite the little tease these days! We have had absolutely everything ready for her much anticipated arrival for about the last 3 weeks now and are only waiting for the sweet baby girl to make her appearance! We are so excited to be starting this new phase in our lives (the one where we get to say "our DAUGHTERS" or "the girls" when referring to our children, and the one where we realize that in a little less than 2 years our little family has DOUBLED!!!) We are so grateful for the opportunity to be parents, and for the precious little spirits that Heavenly Father entrusts us with... and we just can't wait to meet our new little girl!
1 comment:
No . . . No . . . No . . . You have to wait till we get there. Tie your legs up or something, I mean come on . ..
Mom
Post a Comment