... and growing!
•Baby Aurelle is getting so big and so strong. We can feel her not only kicking, but moving and rolling around constantly.
•I can now say that she is definitely much more active than Minnette was!
•I feel GREAT and haven't even felt nauseous for over two and a half months!
•I LOVE that I have a ton of clothes that I bought before I was pregnant (before I was even married...) that double as maternity shirts just because of what was in style at the time! (for example: shirt pictured above)
•November is starting to feel closer and closer. Which is good, because I have a tendency to get impatient to actually HOLD our new baby! But I have the coming of a niece in August AND a nephew in September to help me pass the time!
•It's nice the second time around to feel completely prepared for bringing our new baby home. (Not that I feel completely prepared to be the mother of not ONE, but now TWO children... is anyone ever completely prepared for that?? -I'm referring to having all of the baby gear that we could ever possibly need!)
•Oh yes, and we are all set in the accessory department, as well!
Ultrasound pictures of baby Aurelle at 18 weeks:
I can already tell that little Aurelle looks just like her big sister (just by comparing the ultrasound glamour shots), and I am going to absolutely love, love, love having a couple of little twinners running around!
2 comments:
Oh, I can definately see the similarities. LOL Mom
What a cute little prego mommy! That is so exciting to have two little girls. We think girls are the best! I seriously was not prepared to have two kids...I think I cried the day my mom left after helping when Harly was born. It hit me hard that I was going to be alone with two little ones. Yikes! But you will be super...if you ever need any help, just call. We are excited for you guys!
Post a Comment