Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wait, come back! We miss you!!!

For the last two weeks, my parents have been back home from Slovakia. We LOVE having them back here with us. The house is suddenly a lot cleaner, we come down stairs in the morning to see that all the dishes have been magically washed since we went to bed, Minnette wakes up at the crack of dawn one morning for no reason and I don't even know it, we see a lot more of Jenn, Jason and Parker, there are like a killion BBQ's and family dinners in the span of only two weeks, I get a crafting buddy to help me on my crafting projects that otherwise go undone for extended periods of time, and Minnette has someone to dote on her every second of every day, even when Kyle is at work and I am in the shower! Some definitely nice perks, but I especially love having them home because I love them and I miss them a whole butt load! Come back!
Pictures from our day at the zoo. Minnette loves Gramma and Grampa!








We miss you already! LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great visit. Loved the trip to the zoo with you and Minnette. Miss you all soooo much too. Take care of you "little" bundle and give her a kiss from us. Love Mom and Dad