Sunday, April 27, 2014

Oh, Baby!!

 Number FIVE, that is!

A couple of days after Christmas 2013, we found out we are expecting our fifth baby!
We are so thrilled and excited to become parents again, and to be welcoming yet another wonderful spirit into our family.

 I couldn't believe just how early I started showing this time around. there was no keeping this pregnancy a secret for long! We started sharing our news around 5 or 6 weeks.

You can see what I mean... this picture was taken at 7 weeks:

Another belly shot at (can you believe it?!) only eight weeks!

I went in for my first ultrasound on my birthday (!!!), thinking I was 11 weeks along, and instead, had my due date moved back by two whole weeks (a bit of a bummer considering I was in full-blown ick stage {and the ickiest I have felt with any of my pregnancies so far] of pregnancy, now with not one, but at least three more weeks left until I started feeling better). And my Official due date is now September 1st.

Six years ago exactly I was at the exact same stage of pregnancy with Minnette. She was due September 1st, as well! All of the girls are so excited to have a new baby (though Waits is completely clueless!), and Minnette is especially excited that she and the new baby will have birthdays close together. She was born on August 16th, about 17 days early. I wonder just how close their birthdays will be? All I know is that I can't wait for this little one to join our family!

Here is our little gummy bear baby at 9 weeks:

We are so grateful for this next stage of our growing family!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm SO happy for you two!!!!! <3 <3 <3