Thursday, March 27, 2014

Minnette Lost a Tooth! Nov 2013

I definitely wasn't expecting this day to come so soon, and for it to be as short and sweet and much less of a traumatizing experience than I had ever anticipated. 

While eating breakfast, Minnette hit her teeth with her fork- a metal one (makes me cringe even thinking about it!), and as I helped her I noticed that her bottom front tooth was loose! I didn't think she was old enough to actually lose a tooth (being barely 5), so I was thinking that maybe if we left it alone it would eventually heal.

Was I ever wrong. Within a half hour of finishing breakfast, Minnette decided to use her teeth to open a box of toys (something she learned from her Dad. Seriously most things involving teeth makes mine hurt just to think about!), and walked over with her baby tooth in her hand! I couldn't believe it!

By the time I actually got around to posting this (4 months later... oops!), she already has her grown-up tooth in, which is super cute to see one giant tooth next to all of her other tiny teeth!


Easiest tooth-losing I've ever heard of. Thanks for making my transition to a mom-of-tooth-losing-kids an easy one, Minnette! Love you! 
Minnette was so excited to have lost a tooth, that she would show anyone she could for a couple of weeks, at least. So cute.

No comments: