Saturday, May 19, 2012

What happens with Daddy, Stays with Daddy

I was neither present for nor ever made aware of this little situation, until having literally just found these pictures on our camera only minutes ago! Just HAD to post them!

 Apparently, things get a little crazy when Daddy's in charge:



Spaghetti? For an 11 month old?? In a bowl... on the living room floor?! Really?? 

That husband of mine certainly cracks me up sometimes! 

Well, to give Kyle some credit- I can certainly see why he let it go on as long as he did (and  took pictures)...  at least Jovi was happy and having fun... and it is pretty darn cute! :)


P.S.- Kyle: you are sooo busted!! ;)


I thought I would just add that apparently you can hear my voice at the end of the video which means that I was present for at least the tail end of what you see happening (which Kyle was so kind to point out to me!), which I find funny and slightly discomforting because I still have absolutely NO memory of this!

No comments: