Since getting back into updating our family blog from the last 5 months, I have realized that there are so many updates that I have been wanting to about Jovi, especially- since she has obviously done the most growing and changing in the last 6 months or so- so I thought I could post several videos of what Jovi's been up to in the last little while. So please get ready for a Jovi video overload!
Jovi right around the time when she first started pulling herself up to standing. For all of my girls, they first did this in their cribs. So, every morning, and afeter every nap- this is what I would walk into: a smiling face just over the crib rail!
When Jovi was happy or excited, she would kick her legs while hanging in the air- and I just thought it was the funniest thing:
Jovi being silly and slamming her face into the couch- whih as far as we could tell was Jovi's attempt at dancing :)
Jovi reading books. She crawls over to the book cabinet, opens the door and quickly empties it's contents in one avalanche of books at least 2 or 3 times a day. She seriously loves books, and will pick a book and turn the pages one at a time to look at all of the pictures... what a little book worm!
Jovi loves climbing on top of and into anything she can!
Jovi crawling and playing/falling:
This video is a little long (almost 6 1/2 minutes!) but it shows so much of Jovi's personality, I couldn't not share it! You can see her starting to walk along with some of our push-a-long toys (she will be a walker very soon), playing with baby dolls, especially the tiny baby which is her favorite toy right now, and her newest habit of babbling (the growling and spitting has been around for ages).
First of all, I would just ask that you please ignore my ridiculously retarded commentary slash silly baby talking voices in these videos (you know... that awkward moment when you post a video on your blog for the world to see and realize you sound like a total idiot... for the world to hear... haha, yea- that would be me while creating this post!)
And secondly, I also wanted to mention that after watching all of these videos, I was able to gain a greater appreciation for what a HAPPY baby Jovi is... I mean, seriously- is she ever not smiling?? I guess I just wanted to say how grateful I am for our sweet little Jovi, and I so love and appreciate that she is such a happy and content and easy-going little sweetheart! Yes, certainly there have been a few challenges that came along with bringing a third child into our family, but the joy and blessings of doing so have FAR outweighed and exceeded any of them, and Jovi has certainly made all of the transitions ridiculously easy on us! Who couldn't love that sweet little smile and that huge diaper bum??
We love you so much, Jovi!
3 comments:
ummmm... all of your videos won't work- they say they are private!
But you girls are super cute in their easter dresses!
Jovi is growing so fast, so adorable. love the videos
Post a Comment