On a snowy day last November I took the girls on a little field trip (meaning a 30 second walk) to the softball field behind our apartment so the girls could play in the unmelted snow that hadn't already been put to use by the 75+ children that live in our quad.
Jovi all bundled up
Chin strap and holding snow!
Eating snow... Minnette and Aurelle's favorite thing to do in the snow!
Shoveling snow...
...using beach toys!!
Making the long walk waering her snow gear... I just thought she looked so cute and so small all bundled up trying to wobble her way down the sidewalk:
Their snowman:
Singing "Once There Was a Snowman" while working on their snowman:
The finished product:
One of the saddest things I've ever seen:
All bundled up with frozen cheeks and stuck in a jumper for an extended period of time while tired and starving so that Mommy can help the big ones out of their snow clothes... life can be so rough at times for poor little Jovi!!
1 comment:
why is it that bundled up tykes are so darn cute?
Post a Comment