I always seem to forget just how much babies actually sleep in the first weeks/months. And since Jovi has always been a great sleeper, she was certainly no exception! Who doesn't love a sleeping baby??
The day we got home from the hospital; 2 days old:
Jovi's first time going to church; 4 days old:
Holding on; 3 weeks old:
Sleeping on Daddy's chest, which is one of Kyle's favorite thingsto do with his babies; 3 weeks old:
3 weeks old:
I always miss those days when they would sleep anywhere you put them down! 3 1/2 weeks old:
Looking so relaxed; 3 1/2 weeks old:
Sleeping with her hands floating in the air; 3 1/2 weeks old:
I had another picture taken the same night as this one, where she had pulled her arm inside her sleeve so it looked like she was missing an arm, but I have no idea what happened to it! 3 1/2 weeks old:
Sleeping on Mommy's shoulder; 1 month old:
Rubbing those eyes, I always love it when they do this when they're tired! 6 weeks old:
Jovi stayed home with Daddy while I went to... something [I would guess that it had something to do with relief society! ;) ] and when I got home I found her like this, all burrito'd and propped up on the couch... so cute! 2 months old:
Again, just snoozing away on the couch while the older girls nap. Look at those chubby cheeks! 2 1/2 months old:
Sucking on her bottom lip while sleeping. Oh my, how precious is that?! 2 1/2 months old:
Snuggling a blanky at nap time; 3 1/2 months old:
It has begun... we are already finding her in all kinds of crazy positions when we check on her! 3 1/2 months old:
Does this look comfortable?? Apparently she thought it was!
Like I said, who doesn't love a sleeping baby?? We sure have loved having sweet little Jovi around for the last 5 1/2 months- she is truly such a sweetheart! Minnette and Aurelle absolutely adore her -and she sure loves them, too! We are so grateful to have Jovi as a part of our family!!
2 comments:
Oh my cuteness!!!
I love the one where she's holding your necklace, that was always one of my favorite things with babies, when they fall asleep holding onto me somehow!
I love the one where she's sleeping with her hands floating in the air- babies are so weird :)
And, seriously, WHY do they stop being able to fall asleep anytime, any place?!? That would be so very useful around age three. Or ten, I'm sure.
love the pumpkin pants! she sure is agile. sooo cute.
Post a Comment